Appreciating that a well-equipped hospital is critical to the health of any community, HUB Creative Group is happy to donate $2,000 to the Our Future Is In Focus Diagnostic Equipment Renewal Campaign.
“Our community deserves the best when it comes to healthcare delivery and we want to help make this campaign a success,” says Mary Genge, Partner at HUB Creative.
HUB Creative has worked with Mary Lou Crowley and the team at the Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance over the past two months and seen first-hand how the community has responded to the hospital’s need for state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging equipment.
“The response from our community has been fantastic,” says Ike Erickson, Partner.
“You can’t speak to anyone who hasn’t heard of this campaign,” says John Lyons, Partner. “The enthusiasm for finishing it successfully is palatable.”
(Pictured L -R: HUB Creative Partner Ike Erickson, Foundation of CKHA Executive Director Mary Lou Crowley, HUB Creative Partners Mary Genge and John Lyons)
- NOW HIRING: FRONT-END WEBSITE DESIGNER - January 2, 2020
- #SIGNSOFLOVE - September 4, 2018
- HUB Creative Proud To Support Our Future Is In Focus Diagnostic Imaging Campaign - May 25, 2018
- 2 Markets. 1 Brand. It Can Be Done! - January 26, 2018
- Podcast Episode 3: Rory Green - June 15, 2017
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Keeping it Clear: Importance of Transparency for Fundraising Organizations - March 17, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- Why Snapchat is the Hottest App Out There Right Now - March 3, 2017
- The Revolution of Technology - March 2, 2017