Front-End (WordPress) Website Designer – 1 Year Contract
HUB Creative Group is looking for a full-time WordPress web designer for a one year contract (with a possibility for an extension). HUB Creative is a full-service marketing agency located in Chatham-Kent, Ontario that services a wide range of small and medium-sized companies.
This is an in-house position and you will be required to work in our Chatham-Kent office for the majority of the time. You must be eligible to work in Canada.
The ideal candidate will design website UI/UX from the ground up, as well as providing modifications and extending the functionality of existing sites.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team in order to deliver the highest quality custom website development on the WordPress platform
- Ensure deadlines are met accordingly and expectations around those are managed
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and learn technical information quickly
- Provide customer support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally implement Facebook and Google ad campaigns, e-mail campaigns
- Social media management and content creation for 20+ social media profiles
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Must be creative!
- 1+ years of experience with WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, PHP for front-end website development
- Experience with customizing WordPress templates
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Experience with PHP and MySQL is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign is an asset
- Self-starter, high energy, assertive, take charge personality
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Familiarity with SEO concepts
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire others to do the same
Please send your cover letter, resume and links to email@example.com
PLEASE USE WORDPRESS DESIGNER IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE.
We appreciate your time in sending us your details, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- NOW HIRING: FRONT-END WEBSITE DESIGNER - January 2, 2020
- #SIGNSOFLOVE - September 4, 2018
- HUB Creative Proud To Support Our Future Is In Focus Diagnostic Imaging Campaign - May 25, 2018
- 2 Markets. 1 Brand. It Can Be Done! - January 26, 2018
- Podcast Episode 3: Rory Green - June 15, 2017
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- 5 KEYS TO TRADE SHOW SUCCESS - November 11, 2016
- Year in Creativity – Megan Whalen - June 4, 2015
- Year in Creativity – Ben Srokosz - February 27, 2015