Episode 1 of the Marketing Foundations Podcast
with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation
and your host John Lyons.
In our very first podcast we interview with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation.
Who would you like us to interview next? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll see if we can get them on a future episode.
Marketing Foundations is our digital and social media marketing podcast for non-profit agencies and foundations. In this podcast we interview executive directors, marketers, social media professionals and fundraisers - in order to find out what works for them online and in social media.MARKETING FOUNDATIONS is brought to you by HUB Creative Group and WP Momentum.
If you don't mind the occasional e-mail from me, sign up here and I'll let you in on a few more non-profit and fundraising secrets!
- NOW HIRING: FRONT-END WEBSITE DESIGNER - January 2, 2020
- #SIGNSOFLOVE - September 4, 2018
- HUB Creative Proud To Support Our Future Is In Focus Diagnostic Imaging Campaign - May 25, 2018
- 2 Markets. 1 Brand. It Can Be Done! - January 26, 2018
- Podcast Episode 3: Rory Green - June 15, 2017
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Keeping it Clear: Importance of Transparency for Fundraising Organizations - March 17, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- Why Snapchat is the Hottest App Out There Right Now - March 3, 2017
- The Revolution of Technology - March 2, 2017