Episode 1 of the Marketing Foundations Podcast
with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation
and your host John Lyons.
In our very first podcast we interview with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation.
Who would you like us to interview next? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll see if we can get them on a future episode.
Marketing Foundations is our digital and social media marketing podcast for non-profit agencies and foundations. In this podcast we interview executive directors, marketers, social media professionals and fundraisers - in order to find out what works for them online and in social media.MARKETING FOUNDATIONS is brought to you by HUB Creative Group and WP Momentum.
- NOW HIRING: FRONT-END WEBSITE DESIGNER - January 2, 2020
- #SIGNSOFLOVE - September 4, 2018
- HUB Creative Proud To Support Our Future Is In Focus Diagnostic Imaging Campaign - May 25, 2018
- 2 Markets. 1 Brand. It Can Be Done! - January 26, 2018
- Podcast Episode 3: Rory Green - June 15, 2017
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Keeping it Clear: Importance of Transparency for Fundraising Organizations - March 17, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- Why Snapchat is the Hottest App Out There Right Now - March 3, 2017
- The Revolution of Technology - March 2, 2017