Episode 2 of the Marketing Foundations Podcast
The Power of Stories
With Karen Kirkwood-Whyte, Helen Heath, Steve Pratt and Tom Slager of the United Way of Chatham-Kent and your host John Lyons.
In our second podcast we interview with Karen Kirkwood-Whyte, Helen Heath, Steve Pratt and Tom Slager of the United Way of Chatham-Kent. We talk about the power of stories.
Who would you like us to interview next? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can get them on a future episode.
Marketing Foundations is our digital and social media marketing podcast for non-profit agencies and foundations. In this podcast we interview executive directors, marketers, social media professionals and fundraisers - in order to find out what works for them online and in social media.MARKETING FOUNDATIONS is brought to you by HUB Creative Group and WP Momentum.
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- 5 KEYS TO TRADE SHOW SUCCESS - November 11, 2016
- Year in Creativity – Megan Whalen - June 4, 2015
- Year in Creativity – Ben Srokosz - February 27, 2015
- 2015 – The Year of Creativity - February 9, 2015