Episode 1 of the Marketing Foundations Podcast
with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation
and your host John Lyons.
In our very first podcast we interview with Jodi Maroney and Julia Earley of the Chatham-Kent Hospice Foundation.
Who would you like us to interview next? Drop us a line at email@example.com and we'll see if we can get them on a future episode.
Marketing Foundations is our digital and social media marketing podcast for non-profit agencies and foundations. In this podcast we interview executive directors, marketers, social media professionals and fundraisers - in order to find out what works for them online and in social media.MARKETING FOUNDATIONS is brought to you by HUB Creative Group and WP Momentum.
- Podcast Episode 2: United Way of Chatham-Kent - April 18, 2017
- Podcast Episode 1: Chatham-Kent Hospice - March 8, 2017
- 5 KEYS TO TRADE SHOW SUCCESS - November 11, 2016
- Year in Creativity – Megan Whalen - June 4, 2015
- Year in Creativity – Ben Srokosz - February 27, 2015
- 2015 – The Year of Creativity - February 9, 2015